What Would You Do If Your Agency Had A Data Breach?
80% of businesses fail to recover from a breach because they do not know this answer. Responding to a breach is a complicated process that requires the assistance from many different professionals. Failure to notify the effected individuals "without unreasonable delay" could cost your agency up to $1,500,000 in fines from government agencies. Add this to the $200,000 average cost to comply with notification laws, the legal liability, and the reputational harm caused by the breach, and you can quickly see how this exposure can be devastating to your agency.
IIABNJ has partnered with Arlington/Roe & Co., Inc. to offer our members an exclusive program to help protect their agencies from information security breaches. This program is a holistic risk management process that will help train your staff on privacy compliance in addition to handling data breach notification and third party suits.
This program offers the following benefits:
- Available to Big 'I' members only (member are pre-qualified for enrollment*)
- Up to 50% off premium
- No encryption requirement
- HIPPA compliance tools
- Step-by-step procedures for compliance
- Data breach coach to help with notification
- Forensic investigators
- Privacy counsel
- Call center
- Credit restoration services
- Online compliance materials
- Staff training programs
- Expert online support
- Regulatory fines and penalties
- Public Relations firms
- Notication cost outside limit of liability
- Credit monitoring
- Security & privacy liability
*Some restricitons apply. Agencies over $5M in revenue, over 50% of benefits or with prior losses need to be underwritten.